Barbie!!!!

So as i was looking for pictures of Barbie i came across this aging Barbie( finally a realistic looking Barbie!) and had a good laugh, so wanted to share it with you:


My last post was a bit morbid but I hope it got the message through. However, with this post I’ll try to lighten things up with every little girls best friend: Barbie. I know that some of you might have never played with a Barbie because you didn’t like them or were a tomboy or whatever other reason might have been. But I am sure you would still appreciate these fun facts about this doll that captured the hearts of little girls ( or big ones) everywhere around the world. So lets start:
1. About 1 billion fashions have been produced since 1959 for Barbie and her friends!
2. Barbie doll's signature color is Barbie pink.
3. Barbie doll was introduced in 1959 and first appeared in the now-famous black and white striped swimsuit and signature ponytail.
4. Barbie doll has had over 43 pets including 21 dogs, 12 horses, 3 ponies, 6 cats, a parrot, a chimpanzee, a panda, a lion cub, a giraffe and a zebra. Wow, and I thought I had a lot of animals…
5. Barbie first career was a teenage fashion model. She sure has come a long way since then, from president to astronaut to doctor :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment